Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Changing TImes

Changing times are upon me!  I am grateful for the opportunity and feeling a bit overwhelmed all at the same time.  My youngest is now off to full-time school and I am having a very empty house.  I have been filling my time with organizing, some coffee dates with my sisters and a little bit of scrapbooking!  Mostly I have been on a job hunt.  I have handed in a resume for 4 different places and have had one interview.  The interview went well according to my thinking but to no avail.  I am confident that I can trust Christ on this one.  We have been praying for a really long time and God is so good that I want to trust Him for the right thing and in His time!  Having a job in the right hours would be crucial to me making the decision to taking it.  Financially, this would benefit us seeing that the boys are pretty much eating us out of house and home! 
I am truly looking forward to what God has in store for our future!

1 comment:

  1. You can call me for a coffee date anytime! I hope your job hunt isn't too drawn out. I'm glad God has given you such peace about it all!

    ReplyDelete