Friday, February 11, 2011

Hoping it's not all for Nothing...

Today we have our 3rd showing and the 4th is in the morning!  I am feeling at little overwhelmed at keeping the house in order at all times.  I am thankful these 2 showings are so close together because it then it feels like there's less to do in between!  Part of me is excited to move on and yet some of me has reservations...like how will this change our lives financially or is this move going to be the right one for our family?  Our kids are now very excited at the thought of moving...it only took them 2 months or so.  I guess from their perspective, this house is all they know in their lives.  I am noticing that I have an uneasy stomach most days due to the stress of it all.  God has really been a big part of this journey.  First of all, He loves us unconditionally no matter where we are in life and He knows what's best for us.  We are totally ok with whatever comes of all this! 

Here's some scripture that I have encouraged my kids to read this past week:  Psalm 133:1-3
"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes.  It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion.  For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forever more."
Mostly I wanted them to understand the blessing of unity according to scripture but also that the scriptures talk to brothers (likely brothers in Christ) but that they can have that blessing in their own lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment