Oh the wonderful joy of spring is here!!! I don't know if I've ever been this excited about it. This past winter was so long and with so much snow, that I could hardly bear it. I know we choose to live here and I should be grateful for all the things that don't happen here...such as earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes...but none the less now that spring is here I am rejoicing!
I met a lady a Wal-Mart the other when I was shopping for new rubber boots and I guess she could tell that I was debating about getting the tall ones or the shorter ones. She looks and me and and says, "it doesn't matter which kind you get they will always be an inch too short!" I had a good chuckle at that one. "Booter" is the term my kids use when the the water comes over the top. You would not believe how very proud they are when they don't get one!
Life has a way of speeding up for me in spring. I am looking forward to working a bit more again. I will be spring cleaning at the college again. This keeps me busy for most of the summer. The kids and Wes are so anxious to go camping. It is not my favorite pastime partly because of all the work involved but also I don't enjoy fishing at all. I need to find a hobby that can take up the time that they like to fish. (a portable hobby) I have thought that it would be a great time for me to scrapbook but I am thinking that the humidity would not be great for the pics and they would probably blow away!
We (ladies group) are 3 weeks from being done our Beth Moore Bible study. It has been a great experience for me personally. I find that the Word has become my treasure once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment