Saturday, November 13, 2010
Finding things to write about has been a bit challenging! I figured I'd add a photo to brighten up the entry. The boys are growing up so fast! For the Remembrance Day program at school, Sam read a poem and it was evident that his voice is beginning to change. It took me a bit by surprise but I suppose the journey is only beginning.
Every once in a while, I take a peek in my own stash of books at home. I found something I hadn't read in a long while. It's called Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado. I figured as I enter a new phase with no kids all day, I need to learn more about myself. When I come up with great revelations on how to do this, I will be sure to let you know! Job hunting has not been going so well for me. The past 3 weeks Wes and I have taken to doing a reno job to earn some extra cash for Christmas and and few other things. It has been keeping us busy and for that I am so thankful! It also helps me not feel bad that I don't have a job yet. Sometimes I think that might just be the way to do things because we can accomplish far more financially when he works than if I work. (I have to spend twice the time in order to make what he does!) It does really put a strain on Wes though and I don't think that's good for him in the long run.
Well that's all for now so maybe I'll add another pic for more color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment