For the sake of repeating myself, this will be my last post on food for a while, I promise!
I have accomplished all of those items on my baking list plus a few extras. The total where it stands now is 13 recipes! Can you see what I mean when I say I am addicted? I have one more favorite that I would like to make but would also love to try some Christmas candy or balls. I am a little afraid of trying new things like that... For Christmas dinner this year, we will be having a variety of deep-fried items. I am looking forward to that because we never have that at home. The menu will consist of deep-fried perogies & mozza sticks, chicken wings, and homeade cream of mushroom soup. I will add a small fruit or veggie tray to that as well. My recipe books are definitely my friends and do a lot of the talking at this time of the year:) I hope to try a recipe for Toblerone swiss fondue. It has brandy in it and seeing as I have never cooked with it before, it would be a shame to ruin such good chocolate, so I will have to do some more research before I begin. Each year I think it would be a fantastic idea to host a Christmas party where I could try all sorts of appetizers...maybe some day. All right, enough of the food talk!!
I loved reading it all! I haven't read your stuff in a while because I've been too busy to even log onto my own blog! But good to catch up with your thoughts!
ReplyDelete